Chic Chihuahua Calendars that are so
Sweet and Endearing
These Exceptionally Alluring and Eye Catching
Chihuahua Calendars will melt your heart like
butter poured over hot freshly popped popcorn.
Talk about Colorful and Totally Adorable calendars.....
these Chihuahua Calendars have more Charm and Charisma
than China has rice.
You can bet the farm that if you give one of these
Delightful Chihuahua dog calendars to someone as a gift,
they will Enjoy and get a ton of Pleasure out of them
every day for the coming new year.
So go ahead and make someone's day! Get them a
Chihuahua Calendar quickly and easily at our online
calendar store. And we also have a whole lot of really
Awesome Chihuahua gift items that are waiting there for
you to easily browse.
To see all Chihuahua Calendars,
Chihuahua mini calendars and Chihuahua wall calendars,
simply select the Calendar picture below
See our Adorable Choice of Chihuahua Dog Calendars Here
More Gift Items
for Chihuahuas & All Breeds
See All Dog & Animal Calendars
Gorgeous Stuffed Plush
The Chihuahua has been a very popular dog breed for many,
many years with relatively little credit given them.
Some are famous, some are infamous…
- Coco, the dog featured on the television series "Dog
Whisperer" and owned by Cesar Millan
- Coco, Donna Cabonna´s dog from the Disney Channel Original
Series "That's So Raven"
- Enrique, Hector Con Carne's pet Chihuahua from "Evil Con
- Madame Shirley the Medium is an old-fortune teller
Chihuahua featured in a TV Show Cartoon, "Courage the
- Mimi, Sharon Osbourne's Chihuahua
- Pepito, Xavier Cugat's Chihuahua immortalized in the
children's book "Pepito the Little Dancing Dog: The Story of
Xavier Cugat's Chihuahua"
- Ren Höek, of "Ren and Stimpy" fame
- The Spooky Chihuahua from "Invader Zim"
- The Taco Bell Chihuahua
- Tinkerbell and Bambi Hilton, Paris Hilton's Chihuahuas.
Tinkerbell is the "author" of "Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries."
- Tito from "Oliver & Company"
- Geraldo, Max Shreck's movie star Chihuahua in "Batman
- Wheely Willy, a paraplegic Chihuahua from Long Beach,
California who has become a celebrity as the subject of two
bestselling children's books
- Mammoth Mutt from the cartoon series "Krypto the Superdog"
- Samuel Witwicky's feisty and diarrhea-prone Chihuahua
named Mojo from "Transformers"
- Celine, Mr. G's pet Chihuahua from the ABC's television
series "Summer Heights High"
- Lou, a Chihuahua featured on the television show "The
Canine Care Tips
Page by: Tippy & Alfred
Copyright © 2004/2008
Choose To Prosper